Saturday, May 28, 2011

I gotta question


These tiny orphans were rescued by this patient pup's owner, Barb.

I don't speak cat, but I wonder what they are thinking and saying. Yes, I know the LOLcats aren't for real, but still it seems there is some communicating going on here.
Are the little ones asking the usual millions of questions youngsters ask.
What is this stuff called? Are we there yet? Why do you look like that and we look like this? Are you our Mom? Why do we all talk different? Will that stuff get me?
When do we get eats?

Or are they more like the LOLcats.

"I get it now,
we pee in the litter box
you pee in the yard
and humans pee in your big water bowl."

YUM!, guest blogger on making Naan....something I am new to and still working on

  Naan is tasty!   I wanted to make some, and from there on out, wellllllllllll, it's been a learning experience!   And I don't give...