Thursday, November 24, 2016

for this I am truely grateful



Happy Turkey Day!!

Be careful out there on the highways and byways, this is the busiest travel day of the year.   Also be careful in the Malls, don't get carried away.  No matter how mightily you are temped to do so.

In the days leading up to Thanksgiving Day there are is a lot of discussion of what people are grateful for. I think this should be going on all year, but then that's just my opinion, so anyway this year I decided to be prepared with an answer.   An answer beyond the standard health, wealth and family. OK well mat-be not so much, because I am grateful for all the people who are part of my life, but not so much for the crabby ones.



Guest blogger on Tsougrisma: The Greek Easter Egg Game

It's nearly here!   Tsougrisma: The Greek Easter Egg Game   Wooden spoons and a straw nest holding Greek red Easter eggs.   © Provided ...