Friday, November 25, 2011

HO! HO! HO!, but wait for snow


Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas starts in September!!
Now the "Christmas in July" stuff only lasts for one day, and it's weird and cool to think about Christmas at what is usually the height of hot, humid weather,
but this year Christmas got an early start, there where shinny glass balls and garlands next to the Halloween candy.   I promised myself that I wouldn't start anything to do with Christmas until after Thanksgiving, so today I started to put up my outdoor light display, an unseasonably warm day, I can't recall ever putting up lights while wearing shorts and a t shirt...and as a bonus the sky was beautifully blue and streaked with cirrus clouds.

guest blogger on 50 Marilyn Monroe Quotes

 Norma  Jean Mortenson,  thank you!         50 Marilyn Monroe Quotes That'll Make You Feel Empowered, Inspired and C...