Sunday, October 3, 2010

I did say that didn't I !



IT would seem that right on time fall has arrived. The sunlight its a warm and golden color, and the prisms that have been hanging in the window cast rainbows around my kitchen.
Autumn's final show of color is beginning, supposedly the colors will not be as vivid because of the hot weather. The trees in my woods are still sporting green leaves, however the trees along the highway are starting to drift into golds and reds, pale though they may.
There are a scattering of leaves across the lawn and a wiffs of coal smoke in the air.
The apple trees in the woods are loaded with small scrubby apples, fragrant but it would take a lot of peeling to make a pie.


As much I want this endless summer to go on for just a while longer, the universe has other plans.
It is indeed time to start preparing for the cold months ahead.
Damn, can't believe I just said that.

YUM!, guest blogger on making Naan....something I am new to and still working on

  Naan is tasty!   I wanted to make some, and from there on out, wellllllllllll, it's been a learning experience!   And I don't give...