Wednesday, October 27, 2010

the calm before the , uh, something or other





It's not often that there is a "tornado watch" issued during the last week of October.
So last night was promising to be a particularly interesting evening, after securing anything that could be blown away, I set out and array of candles and flashlights, made sure that the cell phone was on charge and, then went outside to take some photos.


Photos of the wind, um not as easy as it sounds, and blurry too



It grew increasingly dark and windy, the rain began to pelt the windows, "this is it!" I thought and
put my flash light into my pocket.
There I sat though, Castle Ghosts of Ireland, Castle Ghosts of Scotland and most of a movie starring William Bendix as Babe Ruth. The rain was still clattering on the window, and a few gusts of wind rattled the windows,the watch would expire soon, and feeling somewhere between, relieved and disseminated I crawled into bed.

guest blogger on 50 Marilyn Monroe Quotes

 Norma  Jean Mortenson,  thank you!         50 Marilyn Monroe Quotes That'll Make You Feel Empowered, Inspired and C...