Monday, November 28, 2022

Thanksgiving {sorry operator error, but better late than never}

gentle readers

I couldn't find my nifty NEW computer readers, so when I typed in the posting date....there was an operator error.

I am nw thankful for my computer readers. 

 


In the lead up to Thanksgiving Day, there is not only a mad dash for the best turkey, pecan pie, and the best side dish, which is my opinion is "green bean casserole"  but there are a maddening array of "thankful for lists" running around loose on the interwebs. 

Even though those 'thankful for lists' cause me to wonder what would happen if I replied "It would take less time if I told you want I'm not grateful for'.  Still, they make me think, perhaps we should ask ourselves this question more often.  How often, well that is a personal choice, as a rough guess, once a week, every other week, when ever you feel like it.  My personal choice is whenever I encounter something that reminds me of it.  {I like that one.}

So, Gentle readers, I encourage you to do so and remember there are no correct or wrong choices.  really is all about what YOU are grateful for.

 


 

Grandma's kitchen, "Oh my! It's Chocolate pie!"

I hope you will try this recipe, click on the word - link - below  to watch a remarkable  lady in action preparing this pie.    So tasty and...