Sunday, May 12, 2019

Happy Mother's Day, a ramble and SARK Is the guest blogger!!!! YAY

Happy Mothers Day!!

I personally don't celebrate Mother's Day, for me it is a greeting card holiday.  And since my own Mother has crossed over, there is  no reason for me too do so anymore.   I have often told  my boys, when they suggest going out for dinner, and I paraphrase here....Why would I want to go to an overcrowded restaurant,  when I could sit out on the deck and do nothing while someone makes a PB&J, just for me.....so you get the idea.


I have been a big Fan of SARK for a really long time, decades actually.  and when I saw  her post, I thought, hmmmm, yup!, with a couple quick edits....HEY PRESTO!   Thanks SARK!!!!








  • May 2 at 12:04 PM

  • best of the harvestt, a haiku

                  OH!, MY VERY HEART ! ALL DEPENDS ON THE WEATHER SWEAT, OR SOUR