Friday, August 25, 2017

!00 years ago today


If you read my posts regularly, you know that I talk about my Dad often.

Today he would have been 100, he always said that he wanted  to live to be 120.   He also started every day by saying "Cheer up, brighter/better days are coming!"   Made it to 90, and active to his last day.  

And now, years on, I live in the house he was born in.  People still stop me on the street and tell me things they remember about him.  I feel like crying and smiling at the same time.   Once in awhile someone will ask me how he is doing and where he is because they remember him and want to say "hello".

Whodathunkit? that a man, a farmer who came to town to get  a job, worked for the City for decades, would be so well remembered.  







YUM!, guest blogger on making Naan....something I am new to and still working on

  Naan is tasty!   I wanted to make some, and from there on out, wellllllllllll, it's been a learning experience!   And I don't give...