Tuesday, July 29, 2014

HUH???? but why

It has been brought to my attention that it is only 93 days until Halloween!!!!
Halloween, is a great American holiday!
And I would add probably my favorite holiday. Ok make that my favorite holiday, but having said that shortly afterward winter starts to set in.
So have a donut, no, not the one with the fly on it that's mine,  let me pour you a mug of pumpkin spice coffee, a marshmallow ghost floating on top perhaps??
And  then we can discuss more important things like, how Christmas in July is funny, but Halloween in July is just plain
SCARY!!!

YUM!, guest blogger on making Naan....something I am new to and still working on

  Naan is tasty!   I wanted to make some, and from there on out, wellllllllllll, it's been a learning experience!   And I don't give...