Saturday, August 31, 2013

foggy august morning stroll

I slept in.
Now that the sun is my alarm clock that happens often on cloudy rainy or foggy mornings.

Through the opened window came the most  wonderful spice like smell of rain soaked earth, and the air ...undecidable after the rain smell.



  Carried my coffee out onto the deck, feeling reborn in all the freshness, when it was finished I went back in for my camera




and
ventured
forth.
 
 
The things I see everyday were as refreshed as I was.
A different view, of nothing new.

 
and for now...painted with a different paintbrush.

YUM!, guest blogger on making Naan....something I am new to and still working on

  Naan is tasty!   I wanted to make some, and from there on out, wellllllllllll, it's been a learning experience!   And I don't give...