Tuesday, July 23, 2013

and heres a frog

I don't read romance novels or watch soap operas, i don't play video games, or watch "reality" TV, except for "Here come Honey BooBoo", OK, that proves there really is no such thing as "Reality" TV, I don't text and my ear isn't permanently stuck to my cell phone.  No Tweeting or pinning or Ebay...but Facebook, is another story.
 
There is just a ton of interesting things on there, and I spend way tooooooo much time looking at the pictures.
 
 
there are pictures to express my every mood, and.....well

 
simply clever and cleverly simple

 
reminders

 
and reminders

 
gotta love those affirmations when you are feeling low

 
and in case you needed another reminder
 
 
or perhaps permission to revel in your own uniqueness

 
explanations of the hard to explain

 
serious stuff

 

And

Because

you

are
 
so
 
totally wonderful
 
here's a frog 
 
 
who knows he/she is totally wonderful
 
 
 
 
 

Full pink moon April 23

    phlox, wood hyacinth look up at the full pink moon dew glows in it's light