- Hi Neighbor Month
- National Stress Free Family Holiday Month,,,,,my wish for everyone this season
- Read A New Book Month
- Safe Toy and Gift Month
- Universal Human Rights Month
- Write to a Friend Month
- Eat A Red Apple Day
- National Pie Day
- Rosa Park's Day
Rosa Parks refused to give up her seat on the bus in 1955.
- World AIDS Day
- National Cookie Day...so i had cookies for breakfast
- Wear Brown Shoes Day...I don't have any, does this mean I have to go shopping????
- Ira Gershwin's Birthday
A Famous Composer born in 1896.
- Mitten Tree Day.....love this one
- St. Nicholas Day
- Emily Dickinson's Birthday
Born in 1830.
United Nations' Declaration of Human Rights in 1948.
- Frank Sinatra's Birthday
Born in 1915.
- Golf Tee Patented
- Hovercraft Patented
In 1955 by Sir Christopher Cockerell.
- Poinsettia Day
- National Cocoa Day
- Boston Tea Party Anniversary
In 1773. Check out my page for this special day!
- Las Posadas......gotta look this one up!!!! note to self
- Ludwig Von Beethoven's Birthday
A Famous Composer born in 1770.
- National Chocolate Covered Anything Day
- Wear a Plunger On Your Head Day....preferably a new one
- Oatmeal Muffin Day....NOMS!!!!!
- Games Day
- First Crossword Puzzle in a Newspaper
- First Day of Winter
- Humbug Day
- Look at the Bright Side Day
- National Flashlight Day
- First Christmas Lights for Sale
- Thermometer Was Invented.....by Joe Farenheit, Willard Scot says
- Roots Day
- National Eggnog Day
- Visit the Zoo Day