Sunday, September 16, 2012

from the bottom of a well

~~signed
"you can see the stars in the daytime from the bottom of a well"

And exactly why would you be doing that? Other than, of course, if you were a well digger.

Then may-be this a one of those sayings, not the ones that are physical truths, but the ones that are truths of the soul.

The last few months have been difficult for my little family. to say the least, I have tried not to complain, tried to be positive, because I just don't want to go around all sad and pitiful, I feel that everyone goes through bad times, and since I know that I try to wait them out, keep myself busy, not worry(just about impossible), and find my joys where ever I can.  However, when times are really rough, it shows in your interactions with others and if they don't know you are going through a bad time, they could and sometimes do mistake your distraction for something else.

 


Talking is important, I feel a kind word can make a bad day better, and certainly sharing a joy can make it even better.  Asking for advice or directions is a good thing. But it is just as important to change the subject sometimes, if not often.

So anyway there you find yourself, one's self, at the bottom of the well, dank, cold, wondering and in a slippery place, looking up at the daylight and beyond it you see the stars. here one is, at a low point, the lowest point, wanting to get to the middle, and being able to see the highest point from the lowest, I knew, it was only a matter of time. 

~~unknown
No solutions or advise, just siting here and pondering.

Guest blogger on Tsougrisma: The Greek Easter Egg Game

It's nearly here!   Tsougrisma: The Greek Easter Egg Game   Wooden spoons and a straw nest holding Greek red Easter eggs.   © Provided ...