Friday, December 31, 2010

Into 2011

I grew up in a mostly Scandinavian neighborhood. Well OK the grew up part is a stretch.
And New year Eve day was spent in furious house cleaning by the homemaker.
So as my homage to that I went to the dump to dispose of my pitiful bag of garbage, and to recycle my bounty of stuff.
Thought in my mind and in my heart the year rounds on the 31st of October.
I want ot wish my readers and abundant New Year,
filled with every blessing and peace of mind.
May only good things come your way.
Though we may never meet each other, we are all together under the
same sun and moon, entwined in this magical communication that is "the web",
and our lives are the richer for it.



postcard by MissGaylee

And Yes, I still sweep the thresholds at sundown.

Guest blogger on Tsougrisma: The Greek Easter Egg Game

It's nearly here!   Tsougrisma: The Greek Easter Egg Game   Wooden spoons and a straw nest holding Greek red Easter eggs.   © Provided ...