Sunday, September 26, 2010

the Equilux

I learned something new today, not that I don't learn something most days because I do, but this is just plain neato.
Today the sun rise was at 7:07AM and the sunset was at 7:07 PM, that makes today the Equilux.
Something about today seemed different, perhaps, that was it, or perhaps it is the first melancholy notes of fall, the first cold day even in the sun, a sure sign that the endless summer of this year was coming to an end.
I can blame all the backward glances, and surfacing of long unanswered question, and even the plans for the future on it being the Equilux.

I hadn't planned on writing today, there are things that need doing and well, things that I want to do. This is one of those things, but which one is up to you.

guest blogger on 50 Marilyn Monroe Quotes

 Norma  Jean Mortenson,  thank you!         50 Marilyn Monroe Quotes That'll Make You Feel Empowered, Inspired and C...