Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Taking pictures out the car window

The greatest thing about digital photography, at least to me , is that you can take larger number of photos, and then discard what you don't like, Before you print them. One can just point and shoot and hope for the best. Hence taking picture out the car window, just aim and shoot and be
surprised.


Not that these are great photos, but each one tells a story, sometimes I know the story and sometimes not.


there in the middle of nowhere a covered bridge, leading to a horse farm.


And a stopsign/tagert also in the middle of no where. Just for fun, never thought it would turn out at all.

This looked much better in person, sometimes that happens too.
Isn't the sky blue, today?
And this one, makes me wonder and think.

YUM!, guest blogger on making Naan....something I am new to and still working on

  Naan is tasty!   I wanted to make some, and from there on out, wellllllllllll, it's been a learning experience!   And I don't give...