Sunday, April 4, 2010

The Easter Beagle



With all of this beautiful weather the and the trees and flowers in bud and even flower, this day is what Easter should look like. Easter isn't often a perfect spring day here in the woods.


Coffee and a Cadbury egg, the perfect breakfast on this Easter morning. For this year at least there are no littleguys running around hunting for eggs and toys. I loved to hide the eggs and much as I loved watching them being found. Love to watch the Easter Beagle, Snoopy is my role model. I want to dance with the birds out on the lawn and feel the Blessed sunshine of this glorious Easter Day, I want to welcome the world back from it's long winter nap.




So let today be about the joy and fun of shedding winter coats and dancing in the sun. Of Easters long past and Easters yet to come.
I want to fly my kite and join Snoopy in his welcome to Spring.


Goodmorning, World!!! Coffee and a Cadbury egg????

Full pink moon April 23

    phlox, wood hyacinth look up at the full pink moon dew glows in it's light