Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My brain on the computer


There is a Monty Python sketch in which one of the "pepperpots" orders a new brain from Harrods. I was trying to explain said sketch one day when I was gifted with this cute, little pharma-advertisement brain. It has really come in handy because reading the thoughts of others,posted on various sites, makes me think. Sometimes I think to much.
I am not saying this is a bad thing, in fact it is the opposite. I find things to ponder, that are new perspectives, or just stuff that makes me laugh. Sometimes I just need to walk away and leave my brain behind.

Guest blogger on Tsougrisma: The Greek Easter Egg Game

It's nearly here!   Tsougrisma: The Greek Easter Egg Game   Wooden spoons and a straw nest holding Greek red Easter eggs.   © Provided ...